Tuesday 14 May 2013

14th May!

Whenever I look at the Calender and see May, my heart always skip a bit. Whenever I see 14th May, my heart skips twice and I become excited. When I come to think about this, I remember that this is a day that stands out among other days in my life. I like this day so much that I look forward for it to come around. It only comes around once in every Twelve months.

This day holds many things in my life; It brings to my mind to a day, my mum went to the hospital around mid-day and gave birth to me and my twin brother. That day, when I came out, I cried(I'm sure I did) may be I did, it was not my fault, if it was now, I would have known how to control my self; I hope you got what i meant? After the crying, other things followed.

Another thing significant with this day is that whenever it comes around, I will be older than I was before. Can't you see, this was the day that told my parents that I'm old enough to start going to school, if not for God, this day wouldn't have been there and if not for this day I wouldn't have been in school(I'm I sure?). it is also this particular day I'm talking about that will tell me when I will graduate from being a teenager to an adult.

Buddie, 14th May has never disappointed me in life, it always come around for me once every year. There is never a year it doesn't come around because it is not 28th February which only comes around once in four years! It was on this day that I came into this world; You know without God, 14th May would not have been in existence and it wouldn't come around for me each passing year, that's the reason I say may all glory and hounour be to God in Jesus name Amen.

It is 14th May that will tell me when I should get married. By the grace of God, I will be alive to see this day come again in my life, the day is fast approaching like the seasons. This day is a day that makes much impact im my life, it is a day i will never forget.

Written in May 2002
@Elexharry

No comments:

Post a Comment