Thursday 27 June 2013

BEHIND THE SCENES-Lessons from the making.
Dare to be a Job!

Whatever you do, don't forget that you may just be at the brighter side of an "Almaco" window pane; God could be at d darker side you know!...And you know what, to you inside, it looks like an opaque mirror but from the dark outside, it's a very clear transparent piece of Glass!

5

4

3

2


1

ACTION!

The cameras were set, sound was ok, no editing no director, just as raw as it was!Remember if he fails, you'll loose your championship to the devil (and come to think of it, you've never lost a bet!) God must have thought! But hey, you don't dare touch his life were God's instruction to him!

Little did Job know he was in the raw scenes of a REALITY TV SHOW in a theatre in Heaven watched by God, host of Angels and probablly, the very deviltempting him!

God had a bet on Job's allegiance and faithfulness to Him with the devil! He was sooooo sure He wont loose!

That's the way he comes -Just eat the apple, just bow down a little, just curse God... You'll not surely die(meaning: it's not that you'll die just like He makes it look. ok I just took it, did I die?) Just, just, just, as if it were that negligible and insignificant!

I can imagine the standing ovation the theatre gave after the last scenes of the show! Of course, he left; I mean the devil- sooooo disappointed!

Can God have a bet on me with the devil or will He just say to the devil " Don't just stress yourself, I know he's yours, call out another christain" or "I don't wish to mess up my records; I've never lost before and don't wish to do now" or even "hey satan, I don't play no dice, no probabilities just certainty or nothing"

I hate it when devil says to God "I said it, didn't I? It's just because of the wealth and blessings you gave him/her!"

When I see Job upstairs, I'll kiss him strongly on the Face and I'll say "here is a Golden pen (given to me by God himself) and paper; could you please sign me your Autograph? And He'll say "hey buddy, we're all Celebrities up here! Do you really need this?"

I want to be like the Bible Job he was perfect and upright in the sight of God!

Its no fairy tale, it's real!

I can be like he was through Christ who strengthens me!

I believe in Perfectionism!

Now you've said all these, pray to God to help you Nothing could be more pleasurable for Him!

Dare to be a Job!



Elvis Chidi-Ezeama
@Elvischido

No comments:

Post a Comment